Tuesday, January 8, 2013

2013 Bucketlist Item 8: Increase Spiritual Pursuits



I almost feel like this one is sort of like cheating; something that I have been doing for a while and already have in progress this year. As I think more about it, I’m thinking that maybe it is not so much cheating as it is taking things to another level.  This year begins with my Reiki attunement…by the end of this weekend I will be at a Reiki II level.  What is really cool about this is that the six months I need to wait for Reiki III will fall exactly on my 40th birthday. Talk about synchronicity. 

Meditations have been becoming more intense and fruitful as many of the mysterious curtains in life are being drawn back, reveling all sorts of wonderful things.  This is going to be an exciting year on this level, and I already have a couple of ideas to write about for posting here.

No comments:

Post a Comment