Saturday, January 19, 2013

2013 Bucketlist Item 12: Shameless Self Promotion


A must as I continue to immerse myself into the freelance writing arena and as I move forward with my first book. The more people that are aware of my brand, the easier it will be to get what I write out there. Pretty simple…but yet not so much so.

Getting your name out there and promoting is a must do for anyone trying to get their art out there, no matter what the art it is that you are creating. It is also one of the hardest tasks on the list, and most art minded people I have come across would love to stay far away from marketing and invest their time in their work.

What is the best way to balance the demands of marketing and self-promoting with the time needed to create the actual art that you are working to promote? I am finding that so far, I tend to swing wildly from one direction to the other. I want this to be the year that I find that balance I have been working diligently to achieve.

No comments:

Post a Comment