Tuesday, January 8, 2013

2013 Bucketlist Item 6: Review an Indie Writer's Book...At Least 6 This Year


As you have probably seen recently here on the blog (and if you haven't you really should check out my post on indie writers), I have become a huge fan of indie writers thanks primarily to connections made on Twitter. While checking out other authors on Twitter to network, I discovered that so many of them were all independently published and doing it successfully. I have read a couple of indie books since then, and they were some of the most incredible pieces of writing I have read in a longtime.  I want to do my part and promote some of them by writing full, in depth reviews of their books...at least six of them this year anyway. It is very helpful that all of the books I have looked at are available in the Kindle store, so I can read them at my leisure.

I feel this will help to further promote all of the talented, great, indie authors out there and get some of these great works in front more eyes.  

No comments:

Post a Comment