Monday, April 8, 2013

Back To It...



It has been a while since I last posted, but I am happy to say that this will be changing immediately. I was out of commission for a while due to a medical issue that needed to be addressed. This time away, though not spent writing, led to some grand realizations and a few changes in how I will approach my writing from this point forward.

The changes will be seen not only here, but also in my writing style as well. This new style of writing so far seems to be influenced by some of the classic prose I read during my recovery, as well as my growth in understanding for English grammar as a whole, brought on by my learning of Polish. My learning of Polish led me down a path of learning more about Polish literature, particularly from the renaissance era. Some of what I read really struck a chord in me, both in the style and various manners of composition. 

I hope that you all will still receive the same or enhanced enjoyment in reading my new works. As always, critique away.

Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment