Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Bucketlist Update



Of, so this week's post may be a little boring, but only because my time is somewhat limited to complete what it was I REALLY wanted to post. So.....remember that bucketlist I created at the beginning of the year? Well, here is my first thirds of 2013 progress report.

Item 1: Complete a Book Idea. I have handwritten out four more chapters, consisting of around 12,500 words. This is a rough guesstimate as it is handwritten words. Grade: B

Item 2: Promote/Expand http://raisiningourhumans.com. I have started to post more regularly on holistic cat topics, as well as putting up a few more funny stories. I still need to add more to the multimedia gallery, but overall viewership of the site is up 31% this year. Grade: B+

Item 3: Raise Awareness of using Natural and Local Goods. It seems that I am chipping away at this one slowly but surely. We do this almost exclusively now, which has been pretty wonderful. Grade: A-

Item 4: Spend More Time With Friends and Family. I'm getting a little better at this, but still have a loooooong way to go. Grade: D+

Item 5: Read At Least One Book Every Three Weeks. I have fallen off the pace a bit, but should be able to catch up to this goal in short order. I only have three completed, but have five in progress. I still find it hard to just pick one book and read it until it is finished. Grade: D+

Item 6: Review an Indie Writer's Book...At Least 6 this Year. I am right on track with two reviews written; that keeps me right on pace with a review every other month. Grade: C

Item 7: Spend Five Days A Month In Nature: Unplugged. Failed. Period. Although I have an excuse with my recovery, I am not going to use it here. Something I must improve on. Grade: F

Item 8: Increase Spiritual Pursuits. I have been doing my meditations when I am called to do so. I find them to be especially strong the day after a new moon and the day before a full moon. Wonderful things are happening here, even though my lower brain still yells a little too loud at times. Grade: B-

Item 9: STC. This one is still slowly brewing, but making baby steps like progress. Grade: C-

Item 10: Master Polish. Bardzo dobry! (Very Good).  Ha! I wish! I am getting much better with my grammar, which has made me more confident when learning new vocabulary and putting together sentences. Speaking is still a challenge, but reading, writing, and listening are going well. Grade: B

Item 11: Continue to Frequent the Little Guy. Done and done. Rarely do I step foot in or spend money with a chain. Grade: A-

Item 12: Shameless Self Promotion. I'm getting better at doing this, but spend most of my promoting time promoting others, which itself is wonderful. I graded myself up a bit because of this. Grade: B

Item 13: Aviation. Not much progress made here, but I am looking to turn this around soon. Grade: D-

Overall: Grade C. I made some good progress in some areas, but lackluster progress in others. A very noticeable all or nothing trend that I need to fix in the coming months

1 comment:

  1. A great list and some good progress. You should be proud.

    ReplyDelete