Tuesday, May 31, 2011

The Weekend That Was

The "Raising Our Humans" site (http://www.raisingourhumans.com) will be getting much more interesting over the next couple of months, thanks to the arrival of four kittens yesterday evening. Mother and kittens are all doing great, and have already begun to make very interesting stories that I am sure the site's readers will enjoy. The site has surpassed last month's hit count by 26%, making it five months in a row with a 20% or greater growth increase. I will be adding some new features to the site this week, including feedback and possibly a discussions area. If you have not already, give the site a try for some light entertainment, pictures, tips, and videos.

This past weekend finally brought some nice weather to my area, and I was able to get out on the trail for a nice 3.5 mile hike. I am working on the trail review now, and it will be posted this week on the Hike For Play site (http://www.hikeforplay.com). The weather for next weekend looks great as well, which means that I should have a few more trail reviews coming up next week as well. I am looking forward to my new hiking boots arriving, as the old ones were not very kind to my feet yesterday.

Lastly, I am finalizing my involvement in the writing of a newsletter for Guitars for Vets, and am very excited about this opportunity.

No comments:

Post a Comment